Guidelines for New Accounts: Fashions
Guidelines for New Accounts:
- Potential new accounts are considered Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and are handled on a first come, first serve basis.
- We do not accept consignments on Sundays. (No exceptions)
- New accounts must stay in the store while a staff member reviews their items. Please set aside enough time for you to stay as wait time varies on a daily basis.
- Clothing must be clean, flawless, and ready to sell in a flat bottom box, paper bag, basket or on hangers. NO TRASH BAGS.
- A maximum of 30 items can be considered for first time consignors, no extras. Shoes, handbags and accessories will be included in the 30 item limit.
- No inexpensive labels nor counterfeit handbags or garments will be accepted. It is a felony to resell counterfeit items.
If there are at least 10 items that the FK staff believes will sell well, the account will be opened, all policies will be explained in person, and merchandise will be checked into your account. What merchandise will be accepted and how it will be priced is determined by the staff of Finders Keepers. If you agree with the policies, you will be asked to fill out and sign a contract.
Consignment splits are as follows and are based on the item’s final selling price:
$1 to $49: 40% to Consignor/ 60% to Store $50 to $99: 45% to Consignor/ 55% to Store
$100 to $199: 50% to Consignor/ 50% to Store $200 and up: 60% to Consignor/ 40% to Store
We have a large database of consignors and cannot make exceptions to any of our policies. We must be very selective in the merchandise we accept for consignment, so please do not be offended if your items are not accepted. We rely on years of experience to know what will sell to our customers. Our consignment partnership is based on mutual respect. Any consignor who becomes adversarial with the staff of Finders Keepers will have their consignment account closed. Thank you for your interest in Finders Keepers and we look forward to doing business with you!
Thank you for your interest in Finders Keepers. We look forward to doing business with you! We do not consign children’s or junior’s clothing. We accept business casual at our sister store on 84 N. Avondale RD, and we accept furniture or home goods at our store located on 2853 E. College Avenue.